• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Can anyone give me a hand?

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have a small problem (that can turn into a big problem) if I don't get it taken care of soon.

There is a 10' aluminum awning on the side of my house that has been torn apart by yesterday's wind and this ice isn't helping any... I need to get this thing off the house because it's starting to rip off my siding, but it's too big for me to do myself...I don't forsee it taking very long, I think it just has a few screws...I basically would need some help holding it while it's getting removed... If anyone is available Saturday morning (if it lasts that long!) and could help out it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Even if someone can give me an idea on how I can do it myself that would be great...Like I said I don't think it's going to be very hard...just awkward.

Thanks!

i wish i can help you Brian , but my wife goes to school in the morning and shes home by 12:30 pm lmk if you cant get anyone and maybe i can shoot there after 12:30 .

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Either we'll all be there or I'll be there alone or something but you'll definitely have help! We have to have Sierra somewhere by 1 so I'm not sure how it's gonna play out.

I don't live to far from you Reef. If you need help just let me know and I will come on over and give you a hand. I hope the snow does not make it worse and the 2" of rain we are suppose to get tomorrow is no joke either. Let me know. I can help you during the day if you are around on Thursday as well.. Just to get it done.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Brian. Wish I can help. Sat I have a tank move from NY to Deep down south Jersey and Sun. from NY to Central Jersey. If it can be done on an evening, I'll be there.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for the offer of help guys, I work during the day so I can't be around for that. The good news is it's still on the house...

Mike you're waaaay too busy! John, I'll take you up on that Saturday offer...if you can make it...I don't want you to go out of your way or anything.

Thanks again!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Unfortunately, I was pretty sick last week and wasn't able to help out. Hopefully someone can give you a hand, if not I'll try to run up there Saturday morning before the meeting.

Still need a hand? I was out of town all week and weekend and going right back out of town tomorrow night but I should be around Sat during the day.