• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Captivating Corals

New store I stumbled upon in Freehold NJ

PLACE IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

the guys there are very helpful and knowledgeable. bought a few frags which all opened nearly immediately after acclimating.
prices are FANTASTIC for the size of the frags... definately worth checking out!!

Yeah I heard about this place somewhere before;) I think Mike and Dave are great! Im just hoping their new stardom,fame and fortune dont change them lol

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Got an address for this place? I'm in Jackson township today and thought I might stop in to check it out.

Or behind the freehold bike shop...too bad I didnt know a fellow member was in Jackson,we could of took a road trip..lol

How far is it from reef to reptiles? It's a long haul from cape may but we try to visit Greg every couple of months

Twisteds 180 Reef

howze01

NJRC Member
Went there with their official mascot shipwrecked and they had some really nice stuff. Wish that Elegance was for sale though....

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Unfortunately, I was out of Jackson within an hour of my post, so I had no clue where they were located. :cry:

Next time I'm in the neighborhood, I'll be sure to check them out now that I know the address.

Thanks Kevin. A few of us way down southers are planning a trip up that way next week. Can't wait to check it out!!!

Twisteds 180 Reef

Lol Jonathan..Im just glad theres a great fish/coral place in the area that has great quality corals and 2 guys that dont pressure you and also take the time to hang and get to know you and yr system.Not many places that will actually not only remember you but what you bought the last time you visited.

howze01

NJRC Member
Thanks Kevin. A few of us way down southers are planning a trip up that way next week. Can't wait to check it out!!!

Twisteds 180 Reef

Ive been looking for a reason to go down again, PM or post when you guys are going and I will try and meet up there and drag CJ along too.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Post it here when you guys decide on a date / time to visit this store. Maybe I can tag along if I'm not busy that day. :D

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I also need to get down there and check it out. I hope the store is big enough for all of us! LOL.