• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Captivating Corals

Happy to see the thread so active.. i'll be making a trip in the next two weeks.. hope you guys get the same enjoyment as i did.. really top notch guys!

I stopped in yesterday. Really friendly owners . They are still setting up and making sure there system is perfect before they officially open . It's nice to see shop owners who care what they sell is healthy and appropriate for the customers system more than the mighty dollar . Good luck on the new store !

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
this is a great store with great guys who really know their stuff. i have been in there a few times and they have some really nice corals and the prices are reasonable. they have stuff that you dont see around the area very often. they really take special care to provide high quality stuff. its well worth the trip to go there. i stop in every time i go to my parents house in jackson.

Howz that elegance is awesome.

-kevin

I ment officially...if you go and they are there they let you in.But they are still in the setting up stages,ie getting more fish,dry goods,supplies.Building things they need fixing things the way they want.Putting out the red carpet so to speak,sorry for any misunderstanding that may of occured here and no one person or animal was injured in the making of this statement:p

News from the "Garage" that they will be opening the last week of Sept OR 1st week of Oct...hang in there it will be worth it..you can still call ahead and they will let you in to browse...just say the secret password at the door....and for those of ya who dont know the password its ... Wannahookaluggie:p

howze01

NJRC Member
Hmmmmmm. Not sure about the wisdom of opening at the same time as A.O.'s big anniv sale. That would be a tough choice.....

honestly with the quality of their merch there's no doubt they'll be busy.
I've been to busy myself to stop in but i'll be making a trip soon!

Good Luck on the opening!

howze01

NJRC Member
I will tell CJ. Pretty sure we will be there. If not i'll just leave granny at home and come myself! Don't worry Tony, I will totally forget your chaeto again!

Jonathan, Dont tell CJ yet.The Grand Grand opening is now moved to the weekend of the 28th...They had trouble renting the elephants:eek:

I WAS JUST there, and they are open!!
met both mike and dave, and thank god there was a superbowl tonight, or i
would have been there all night bullchittin with them!!!
nice place, its simple, and i like that