• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Central Jersey Stores?

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Allquatics - Trenton

What area of "Central Jersey" are you looking for?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Central Jersey = Toms River to Woodbridge. Where are you in that zone? That will definitely affect the answer you get.

And please don't talk in all caps.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Phyl said:
Central Jersey = Toms River to Woodbridge. Where are you in that zone? That will definitely affect the answer you get.

And please don't talk in all caps.
Phyl

Is there a list of addresses for our sponsors? The vendors forum only lists a few.

Bob

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The Sponsors link at the top of the page lists all of our sponsors.

I second Aquatic Obsessions great selection,health and prices. I also like Topiquarium . There prices are a bit high but there selection is great . The store tanks are worth the trip alone. They always have something cool to see/buy. That is both ends of central Jersey. If you go to the sponsers list there are more in between that are also good.I just haven't had a chance to visit yet.

AO is nicest to deal with. And I think supports the club much better then Tropiquarium. Will at AO has always done right by everyone here I think. Tropiquarium has a huge selection but can be pricy.

JRWOHLER said:
AO is nicest to deal with. And I think supports the club much better then Tropiquarium. Will at AO has always done right by everyone here I think. Tropiquarium has a huge selection but can be pricy.

While I agree with this, you can get some really solid deals once in a while at Trop. And if you get to know the staff, they'll hook you up on prices as well. Especially on things that have been there a bit longer (AKA the pricier items).

Could be true...I never have been so lucky though. Do you know off the top of your head what they will give a discount on for the club? I have had one of their shoppers cards and it seems almost worthless and I have been going there forever(or since I moved to NJ)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Trop gives 10% for club members. Once you show your card they mark the expiration date in your record and you don't need to show your card again until you get the next one.

Tropiquarium in Ocean Twp NJ is one of the larger stores. They have two 1,600 gallon display reef tanks. They have two 500 gallon coral tanks one of the largest selections you will ever find. I would highly recommend going to this store if you live in central NJ.

They carry a lot of ORA frags and I only buy corals from them…. They have beautiful corals and very healthy tanks in general. The other odd thing about this place is they actually now something about reef tanks unlike most other stores I have visited.