• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Champion Lighting

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I would like to say that I have been doing business with Gary at Champion light for many many years. He all ways listens to me and then tells me what he thinks is is better or not. Gary has all way been there for me when I need something or was not sure of it.
This past week I know I drove him nuts on Thursday when I was trying to figured out what skimmer and pump to go with after the ETSS Prototype Just did not work for me.
So if you read this Gary Thank you ;D
Daniel Murray
http://www.championlighting.com

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well Gary took good care of Me again. I got my New MRC-2 Skimmer and Blueline 55 Pump in two days.
One thing I have to say is the Blueline pump is SO Quite I can not believe it is on and running!!!!!!
I am telling all of you give him a try. Out of all the local Stores and Online stores that I have dealt with I think he is still the best to deal with. ;D
Daniel