• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Chapion Lighting

I highly reccomend chapion lighting! All of the great things that I have heard people say about Chapion Lighting is true! Gary is a really nice guy and I am very happy that I did buisness with him! Its always a bonus that if you are a member on here then you get 10% off anything! As everyone else says Gary is the guy to talk to and he will hook you up!

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I highly reccomend chapion lighting! All of the great things that I have heard people say about Chapion Lighting is true! Gary is a really nice guy and I am very happy that I did buisness with him! Its always a bonus that if you are a member on here then you get 10% off anything! As everyone else says Gary is the guy to talk to and he will hook you up!

Yes Gary is great! He doses take care of the club. He goes out of his way all the time.