• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Check interest in triggers

We have three triggers that we would like to eventually rehome. We've been modifying our system to have butterfly tanks and are almost set-up. We've been keeping mostly triggers for several years and are just looking to make a change.

First are paired Bluejaw Triggers. The male is around 6" and the female a little more than half that. They do everything together so I don't want to split them up. We're probably going ask around $100 for them together, about 1/2 retail for a pairing. They've never touched a coral, so are definitely coral safe. We keep mostly LPS, some softies, and some monties. We haven't had them with shrimp or crabs so I don't know about that. The Bluethroats aren't real big swimmers, they mostly mosey around together, so a 75g or a 90g should be fine, with anything bigger a plus.

Second is a Queen Trigger. She's about 5." Really beautiful gold/yellow, blue, green, purple coloration - outstanding. She's never touched a coral either. She is mostly solitary but has never bothered any other tankmates, and has been kept with the bluethroats, tangs, butterflies, clownfish, damsels and wrasses. We're probably looking for $100 on her, which is also about 1/2 price of this size at any LFS or online. We've had her in a 150g and a 90g.

LMK if there's any interest. Thx, Dave

bluethroats.jpgbluejaw1.jpgqueentrigger1.jpgqueentrigger2.jpg

Wish I would've known you wanted to re home before I bought my male! Now that I'm getting a 150, I'm definitely getting a female.