• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Chili Pepper Monti Colony F/S ~5x5 inches $70

Located in Philadelphia. Willing to meet at an LFS (Hidden Reef/Fish Factory).

JDp3RTo.png

Quick question, what's the difference between this monti and the seasons greeting monti? Aren't they both green with red polyps?

Quick question, what's the difference between this monti and the seasons greeting monti? Aren't they both green with red polyps?

From what I understand, they are very close with the exception being the way they grow. One is more cap like, while the other supposedly encrusts more. That is what I was told any way.

From what I understand, they are very close with the exception being the way they grow. One is more cap like, while the other supposedly encrusts more. That is what I was told any way.

Gotcha, I kinda figured that. I just googled both and I was like huh? Lol but they do look different in a small way. I'd take this guy off your hands. Just don't know about driving over the bridge. Where in philly r u?

Gotcha, I kinda figured that. I just googled both and I was like huh? Lol but they do look different in a small way. I'd take this guy off your hands. Just don't know about driving over the bridge. Where in philly r u?

I am right over the tacony bridge, zip code is 19111, in NE Philly. I could meet you up somewhere in Jersey if it is too far. I am currently trying to fund my get a flame bubble tip anemone addiction lol.

I am right over the tacony bridge, zip code is 19111, in NE Philly. I could meet you up somewhere in Jersey if it is too far. I am currently trying to fund my get a flame bubble tip anemone addiction lol.

I hear ya! I'm trying to save up money too lol need to buy my new light. Let me see what I can do. Tomorrow is payday so we shall see lol