• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Chinese LED fixture Blackwood, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I have (1) 165w dimmable led fixture from eBay up for sale. I've recently upgraded my lights and decided to try and sell 1 of the 2 fixtures. Its fully dimmable white and blues with (55)3w LEDs. Has 1 power cord and a hanging kit is included. Was only used for about a year. Paid close to $200+shipping. Asking $160. No trades at this time. Thanks! Will post pics up later on.

etyzy4en.jpg
uhe8ymy3.jpg
4apazene.jpg
uve2aba8.jpg
u3y7ajav.jpg
e3y3uzyg.jpg

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Dan, unless something has changed with these fixtures, I do believe it is a 120W fixture. Yes, they are 3 watt LEDs, but they are max’ed out at running at 2.2 watts. I’ve got four of them and they all have 55 LEDs and all are rated at 120 watts.

GLWS

Hmm.. It said 165 on ebay. In any event. I bought it as a 165w so I'm just gonna assume that's what it is? AND the price has significantly dropped on these guys so I'm dropping the price to $125

Status
Not open for further replies.