• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Chromis??

I have (from what I was told at the store), 3 Green Chromis. I have been told by somebody looking at these in my tank that these are not normal ones due to the stripes. My Trigger ignores them. Even when one strays from the pack and near his "territory". I've searched and cant find any pics of them with these stripes. I tried to get a decent pic of one of them to put on here so I hope this comes out alright.

whatzit.jpg

It doesn't really look like a green chromis from it's body shape or the stripes on it's body. It looks more like a different type of damsel maybe. But then again it might just be an uncommon chromis. What color are they?

Harry

That's what my buddy said. They they are silver with a greenish tint to them. I was at the same store last night and they still had 2 out of the 10 that were in the tank originally still marked "Green Chromis"

I would have to agree on the identity. they look identical to the picture of fish in the link. you might want to let the LFS know so they can modify the label

Harry

Funny you said that.. I JUST called not even 10 minutes ago to let them know and the guy was like. "How do you know they arent Chromis??" The normal guy that I deal with there wasnt in today. I did my part. By any chance, can anybody find ANY store, online or not, that sells Staghorn Damsels? I'm just curious as to what they are worth. They have to be more than Green Chromis right?