• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Clean up crew for 57g plan

How does this CUC plan look? Suggestions welcome!

umu6y3a6.jpg

Probably too much of a crew right now, most will starve due to lack of food. You might be better to get a few turbos and as thing mature in your tank get more crew members.

As for emerald crabs, unless you have a lot of algae on rocks one would be enough. If you do not have the algae to feed them they love cheato. I had quite a but in my frag tank till I put one in and he ate it all.

Skip the chitons and the limpids. It's too early for them If you email them they will build you the perfect cuc and you don't have to try and figure out what is best.

Or just order one of the quick crews. Just don't order the one that is sized for your system. Get the On that's half sized. He usually way overdoes the order. I also agree on the limpets and chitons. And the emerald for that matter too, 1 is enough for your size tank.

kevin

NJRC Member
limpets turn over easy. They will get eaten.
Chitons also got eaten in a heart beat in my system, lol.

I just ordered another quick crew last night for a re-up.

I am not a big fan of the hermits they send. I don't what they are called. They have like pinstriped legs. I chucked one out into my yard the other day because he was def eating a zoa frag.