• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Cleaner shrimp sick/dieng?

So for the past couple of days I noticed that my cleaner shrimp hasnt eaten. Also his "feelers" look a little bit droopy. I'm not sure if he may be molting, or just dieng? He is still hanging upside down on the rock he normally is on. I'm not sure if anything is wrong or if this is normal behavior when molting.

So for the past couple of days I noticed that my cleaner shrimp hasnt eaten. Also his "feelers" look a little bit droopy. I'm not sure if he may be molting, or just dieng? He is still hanging upside down on the rock he normally is on. I'm not sure if anything is wrong or if this is normal behavior when molting.

You would know your critters best, so if you see something that doesn't look "normal", the first thing I think of is the water param's. Have you checked them lately? What test kits are you using?

Normally I check my params every saturday, but when I noticed this second day in a row of him acting weird, I checked nitrates which are about 15.