• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Cleaning Crew

Need a cleanup crew for my new 75g. Anyone know where in Bergen I can pick one up. If any of the board vendors are nearby, please let me know as well! New to the area, so I've been to Reef Encounters and nowhere else.

Thanks.

first of all - you have to be a member to participate in any njrc group buy - and some sponsors do not honor a njrc discount unless you are a card-carrying member.

second of all - i wouldn't even bother with a crew for a new 75g. you'll probably just starve the poor guys in a new tank. Get a few snails - then observe. As the tank matures - add more as you see fit.

from a distance perspective - the only place i know up north is absolutely fish in clifton.

Of course if you are up for a 2.5 hr drive -there's always the "mecca" anniversary sale at That Fish Place in Lancaster, PA tomorrow.

No worries about starvation, tank has plenty to feed them. I actually did toss in a handful of snails and hermits and they're in need of some assistance. I also have a tendency to stock heavy, so as my parameters fall into place the way I want them, they'll have plenty to do.