• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Cleaning out the garage

Picture of skimmer -
f538b0c46dd304c1dd3246e202abfaa2.jpg

I have 2 mp10wes both mfg date 7/31/2013. $160 each or both for $300. Never used more than 50%.
55c34bbcb771742b6562d50afee737e2.jpg

Ok decided to sell the generator for sure. I had it running for an hour and charged my iPad. Paul / Kevin, thanks for the tips. It runs just fine! You are more than welcomed to come on by and check for yourself. I still have the original box. It sells for $440 new. I think around $300 is fair. I am negotiable as long as you don't try to rip me off!

gloves, frag rack, test kits including hanna checkers, tds meter, brs dual reactor, refractometer, tank stand sump, frag kit sold.

Tank, stand, sump, frag kit, mp10s, wp25, gloves, test kits. I think the only stuff that sold was pretty much the rock . People keep saying they want stuff and never show up so going forward PayPal to hold or first come.

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Don't fight it the force is too great. I've been on a crazy schedule, we'll hookup after RAP for the stuff I said I'd take. Thanks