• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Cleanout (Brick (and @ this weekends meet))

View attachment 23853 1 Torch $50 for a single head.Sorry no trades. Some people call them gold torches but this one is more orange with blue tips. Dark underside under the orange.pic is under blue leds. I paid $89 at ACC. Awhile ago for one. I been trying to sell my corals to pay for my 40 gallon breeder build. My 29 biocube is getting a little tight! Lol My goal is to have my corals cover the cost of most if not all the build. ....So my wife can't complain! Lol

PM'd

UGH tons of stuff EZ has I want... can't make Saturday as I am actually transporting some pups from Cheesequake area up to central NY for a rescue group in the afternoon. :(

EZreefin

NJRC Member
The Torch is taken by : 410reefer . sorry guys and gals!
Horseplay and Haus. :No prob. With the pink birdsnest. I will make some frags.

Last edited:
We xould potentially if we want to set it up right away. shirt campaigns last 7-21 days then are printed and shipped. So if we make the first campaign on the shorter end, it’s possible....but not certain.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I’m going to do some maintenence before the meet. Will probably have a few frags up for sale. Mystery as per what atm.

Mark and Carla, thanks again for hosting. Fun meet, great crowd, impressive tanks, and looked like everyone had a blast. My son had a great time. Hope to see you all at the ACC bash!