• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Cloudy water

:-\ Well when my lights came on today, there wasn't that slight haze from the high ca. the water was cloudy,couldn't see to the back of the tank! It was a greenish/brown fog :'(.I started checking the tanks,I discovered that both skimmers,(one in refugium,one in HOB)were filled with a brown scum :-X. It looked almost like rust,almost like... Oh $%&*...It looked like phosban... Guess :-* What!.. In cleaning and repacking my phosban reactor yesterday,(trying to remove silica,)I forgot to re-adjust the water flow,sending my"new" phosban into my tank and shimmers ;D.
Does anyone know anywhere that I can purchase "Sera silicate clear"

Thanks for the replies, I found on the Sera web site that http://www.allquatics.com/ also carries it. I will check with them, Their about an hour away. I put some felt filter pads in today. The fog cleared right up,now I just have to get the numbers right.