• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Clove polyps dying

Are these dying?? They were all open at the shop...when they didnt open in my tank...i noticedthey were covered in algae...i tried lugals...then i tried to get it off physically.but it seems is hard and stuck...what else can i do? Or is it too late

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Are these dying?? They were all open at the shop...when they didnt open in my tank...i noticedthey were covered in algae...i tried lugals...then i tried to get it off physically.but it seems is hard and stuck...what else can i do? Or is it too late

when did you get them? how long been in your tank?

Yea it seems pretty done for..i just cant understand why i cant keep the easy stuff. I have 2 different frogspawns that people say their hard. I can put them anywhere in the tank there my easiest. Lol

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I have the same problem. Mine lasted a few months and melted away; may try again but nit sure. I have tried green Goni with no luck but heard red is easier, who knows.
Also heard Alvepora is easy so may give that a shot eventually.