• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Clownfish B&W and Percula - Leaking Tank URGENT

I also have a yellow watchman goby, soft corals, LR.. It's a 10g nano reef setup. I need someone to get these soon, my tank is leaking. I really don't want to give them away free, but it's better free than dead I guess. Located in Ocean Gate, NJ 08740

Not sure if the Petco's dollar a gallon is still going on. You can get a fairly cheap tank from there. Since it is also a small tank, maybe you can use one or two Home Depot brute containers until you find a new tank.

If you were closer I would have held them for you until you get another tank running. Good luck!!

^^^ what he said ^^^
Brute from the depot or even another 10 gallon tank is probably only $20 if you can't find one on sale.

I can'come get them Friday if you still need a home. I'll put them in my tank and after you get a new setup, I'll get them back to you if I can catch them