• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Clownfish Dance

Well I was looking for my peppermint shrimp tonight, because he looked messed up, he was completely clear. But about 10 mins later he turned back normal color.

But while I was watching. I notice that my clowns did "the dance". I was excited to catch it on video. My daughter will really enjoy it!!

[video=youtube;aoW-U-6A_pY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoW-U-6A_pY&hd=1[/video]

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for reviving this thread. I saw this last week and thought I posted a comment. Guess not.

That was great that you got to catch that on video 35!

how cute!!! what did your daughter say about it?

She actually loved it, I love that my daughter (8 years old) has taken such a love to the tank. The nano is now in her room so she loves it any more. I basically explained it that they are now married LOL

Thanks for reviving this thread. I saw this last week and thought I posted a comment. Guess not.

That was great that you got to catch that on video 35!

I just happened to be sitting there. This tank amazes me more and more each day...