• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Clownfish just swimming on the bottom of the tank

So I know that clownfish can have some weird behaviors but it the past week one of my clowns has been just swimming along the bottom of the tank. Currently I have two clownfish and chromis in a hospital/quarantine tank for the past six weeks as my main tank has an ick outbreak where I lost a kole eye tank, coral angel and a cleaner wrasse. They have another six weeks to go before they can go back to the main tank so was just hoping I'm not losing another fish.
IMG_3962.JPG

Well they have 3 more weeks until the main tank will be fallow for 90 days. So just a little longer at this point. It seems as though the clowns are now hosting the PVC pipe they pretty much only leave it to eat now . The Chromis in the tank has been doing some strange things of late like swimming into things and not realizing there is food in the tank. My thinking is that chromis so how is now blind but I'm not really sure.