• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Clownfish Pair, SPS & Torch FS - S. Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

falconut

NJRC Member
Typical Ocellaris Clown pair, I had them for 10+ years. They started really bothering my large Dersea Clam when they decided to host in it, so they were removed. Female is in the front. Just ask that they stay together. $10

Unknown SPS, was called something like green polyped SPS when I got it. $10 on plug.

Purple/Green torch. Will be fragging left 1/3 of this coral. Should be 10+ heads. $40

$50 for all or make reasonable offer. Located in Blackwood, NJ 08012

falconut

NJRC Member
SPS & torch are sold. Clownfish are free to good home, just want them to stay together. If I hear nothing, I'll just take them to the LFS.

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
SPS & torch are sold. Clownfish are free to good home, just want them to stay together. If I hear nothing, I'll just take them to the LFS.

Don't send them to the LFS. I can take them if no one else wants them. I can put them in my seahorse-less seahorse tank if no one else wants them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.