• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Clowns

Anyone seen anywhere selling some coolc clownsthat aren't sky high expensive?
(Not opposed to spending money for some i feel may be worth it but also don't wanna drop $100 ea for something you can find for $10 somewhere else)

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Good luck with your search.
Designer clowns are usually $70 and up depending on what they are.

Good luck with your search.
Designer clowns are usually $70 and up depending on what they are.
My old wyoming pair cost me $30.
About a month or 2 ago I found 2 mocha storms for $120. I couldn't afford them at the time and i wish I could have

Petco in brick has the lightning maroons
I live in brick so I go to that petco pretty often. Not a fan of how they've been taking care of their tanks recently. Gonna wait until the guy who runs it best comes back and gets it back in shape

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I live in brick so I go to that petco pretty often. Not a fan of how they've been taking care of their tanks recently. Gonna wait until the guy who runs it best comes back and gets it back in shape

I agree. I heard Andrew will be back this week and it will take time for him to fix it all.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I was at Petco yesterday. The aquatic guys told me that he believes he received the last shipment for a while due to trade embargo/ban on collecting fish.

I live in brick and frequent the brick petco myself (maybe twice a week lol) and i wouldn't purchase anything out of the second system of tanks from the left as that's the system they been having issues with (black ick and I believe brook or velvet before that). If your looking for something in particular I would just have them order it and have them leave it in the shipping bag so you can pick it up, marine is usually delivered Fridays. I know quite a few of us on here do that frequently with brick petco. Also last time I was in there they had a few lightning Maroons in the 50 ish dollar range in the first system of tanks.

I live in brick and frequent the brick petco myself (maybe twice a week lol) and i wouldn't purchase anything out of the second system of tanks from the left as that's the system they been having issues with (black ick and I believe brook or velvet before that). If your looking for something in particular I would just have them order it and have them leave it in the shipping bag so you can pick it up, marine is usually delivered Fridays. I know quite a few of us on here do that frequently with brick petco. Also last time I was in there they had a few lightning Maroons in the 50 ish dollar range in the first system of tanks.
Yea i stopped by and saw them. Never been that big on maroons. I prefer the fancy Ocellaris. They had a nice gladiator.
I wanna go to reefco first to see if I want anything from there. (i have a $50 gift card from their black friday giveaway)

Yea i stopped by and saw them. Never been that big on maroons. I prefer the fancy Ocellaris. They had a nice gladiator.
I wanna go to reefco first to see if I want anything from there. (i have a $50 gift card from their black friday giveaway)
Man I was right on 22 today about 10 minutes from reefco and I couldn't stop because I was on the GPS with the work van and it was the opposite direction, sad day. But I'm sure u will find something to spend that gift card on, that place is amazing.

Man I was right on 22 today about 10 minutes from reefco and I couldn't stop because I was on the GPS with the work van and it was the opposite direction, sad day. But I'm sure u will find something to spend that gift card on, that place is amazing.
If you were brave eenough..........could have parked on the west bound side and tried to run across the highway and jump the center divider in between cars. Guess you didn't want anything bad enough. LOL!

If you were brave eenough..........could have parked on the west bound side and tried to run across the highway and jump the center divider in between cars. Guess you didn't want anything bad enough. LOL!
Hahaha I'm a large man, running doesn't always go so well for me lol. Also playing frogger on 22 would probably be a horrible horrible idea. Totally worth it if I succeeded though.