• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Club sponsored group buy 1 - salt

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey guys. Here is another idea. What if we do a salt of the month. Where we feature one salt every month. And order it in bulk. So that we can get better discounts? Thoughts

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Hey guys. Here is another idea. What if we do a salt of the month. Where we feature one salt every month. And order it in bulk. So that we can get better discounts? Thoughts

I’m buying it anyway, and it’s expensive. I’m sure that the month you get the one I use that I’d be in. Depending on where I buy it, my salt (Red Sea Coral Pro) usually comes in at $60-$72 for the 175 gallon bucket. The tank has worked out great with RSCP, but I’d love to lower the price.

Dave

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I’m buying it anyway, and it’s expensive. I’m sure that the month you get the one I use that I’d be in. Depending on where I buy it, my salt (Red Sea Coral Pro) usually comes in at $60-$72 for the 175 gallon bucket. The tank has worked out great with RSCP, but I’d love to lower the price.

Dave

@ecambero When you do the salt of the month for Red Sea Coral Pro, I have purchased this at ACC for $65. If the group buy is cheaper that would be great!

Sorry I am late to this party, but I am,interested in,the ESV salt how does this works? Whats the cost and,whats the savings
As for the Eco Tech party what kinda samples