• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Coldwater coral Reefs found

I'm contemplating getting some corynactis anemones for my reef tank. They can grow (and grow well) at high reef temperatures or cold water temperatures. Kind of shocking. They are quite gorgeous, too. Anyone know of any place that sells them online?

theres a really awesome fish for coldwater tanks, but I can't think of what it is... anyone have any ideas?

CSoli921 said:
theres a really awesome fish for coldwater tanks, but I can't think of what it is... anyone have any ideas?

Catalina gobies, a lot of boxfish, garibaldi damsels etc. There are quite a bit of great coldwater fish.

I would guess these species would be difficult to keep. My guess is they would be sensitive to light. Also, temps would be a problem. Considering at those depths the water is near freezing.