• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Colonies for sale in Raritan 08869

Selling all my colonies that i can get out without breaking too bad. Been wanting to start over and also redo the structure in my tank. I have

large blue tip green stag prob 10"x10"
Large green bird nest9x9
pokerstar 2 large pieces on rocks
borealus
cupping rare green monti about 9" tall real nice
Setosa
red branching monti
spongodes
teal stag
green slimer
orange plate monti
purple monti
red chalice
red chalice with orange eyes
nathans green millie
mint chip monti
joe the coral
pink bird
orange digi
undata

All colonies r between 30 and 50$ depending how they come off the rocks. Some will b taking the rock with them cause there is no getting them off. Also Im sure I left some out. First come first serve. Bring your own bucket please. Im trying to due pick ups on sunday

Forgot to mention most of these are ORA corals

Also forgot about...
Purple bonsai
Toad leather
acans if i can get them off a large rock

I have a huge clam 10" long about 7 across when open Ill take 60 for, i think its a squamosa

Nick

I don't recall where I've seen a pic of the squammy, but if it has any blue in it I'm in!

I can't make it Sunday though ... going to Futhur at PNC ... that's the new version of the Dead for you young folk out there ;)

Otherwise I'd grab the purple monster & /or the boriealis off you.

You need to state clearly to everyone buying, that given this very generous offer, you get a free chunk back any time you want it! 8)

howze01

NJRC Member
Bax, I was thinking of going over Sunday. I can pick up what you're after if you want. I'm pretty sure he's close to us.

Nick, Can you PM me your address? I would like to come over and take a look and pick some stuff.

Thanks, Jonathan

Yes Jonathan, Nick is very close to you. Just south of the Somerville circle off 206

So if the squammy has any blue, I'll take it and I've been itchin for Borealis for ever!

ERaquarists said:
Hi Nickjr000,

I might be interested in some of these, do you have pictures? and how large are the rocks on some of these?

I had a thread with pics but it got lost with the site crash. If the rock is too big im just gonna break the coral off

Baxreefs said:
Nick

I don't recall where I've seen a pic of the squammy, but if it has any blue in it I'm in!

I can't make it Sunday though ... going to Futhur at PNC ... that's the new version of the Dead for you young folk out there ;)

Otherwise I'd grab the purple monster & /or the boriealis off you.

You need to state clearly to everyone buying, that given this very generous offer, you get a free chunk back any time you want it! 8)

Bax its the typical brown no blue. It is huge though and in great shape

And of course when i redo the tank ill expect a frag back! ;)

Nickjr000 said:
ERaquarists said:
Hi Nickjr000,

I might be interested in some of these, do you have pictures? and how large are the rocks on some of these?

I had a thread with pics but it got lost with the site crash. If the rock is too big im just gonna break the coral off

Ok then could u PM me ur address, I can come over Sunday.

malulu

NJRC Member
OMG!!!

I just stopped by in the evening to take a look... THEN end up with many frags home!

Nick got these BIG SIZE frags with great great price!! definitely highly recommend you all stop by earlier before they all gone.

Nick, thank you again very very much for your kindness!

I am a very happy reefer tonight!

best regards!

Nick

I'll pass on the Squammy, I really want to replace the blue spot I lost a few years back. And I already have a swiftly growong derasa!

But, Jonathan, if you can grab the borealis, I'll bring down the 50 and the stand and square with you then if that's OK. Oh and the barrles too!

Im selling more of frags now, over 1" Around 15-20 each. Thanks to all that came over, hope the corals do as well for u as they have for me!