• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Coming soon this weekend

your good paulie . Like the fish whisperer.
To be honest the reason I’m gonna be getting all this stuff is because the gentleman that has the setup was in an accident awhile ago,, his wife has been caring for not only him but tank also(from what I understand)
It’s getting a bit much to handle I’m guessing and that’s why he’s giving everything away
Me myself am getting the 120gal setup with sump n hardware (ie:protein skimmer return pump ect.ect. It’s 4ft long 2ft high 2ft deep
Score

To be honest the reason I’m gonna be getting all this stuff is because the gentleman that has the setup was in an accident awhile ago,, his wife has been caring for not only him but tank also(from what I understand)
It’s getting a bit much to handle I’m guessing and that’s why he’s giving everything away
Me myself am getting the 120gal setup with sump n hardware (ie:protein skimmer return pump ect.ect. It’s 4ft long 2ft high 2ft deep
Score
That's awesome Paulie! You deserve it. I know you've been looking for a 120 for a while

I hear ya mark. But it is primarily an algae eater. And is soooooo smalll it would have a hard time hurting a brine shrimp lol. Plus as far as the toxin goes. I have 400 gallons of water so the dilution ratio is way up there. He is about the size of a nickel.

Score

good morning ☀️
Is this the size you’re looking for? If you fine with the 4 feet I’m sure you can get a very nice aquascape

How big is the blue face? Juvi or adult?
Large bout 7-9 inches was looking him up and discovered that they go for 250-300 depending on size I was just about to make a post saying if anybody wants him they have to grab him Sunday late afternoon or evening as I don’t have enough room in my tank for him and I don’t want him to get stressed anymore then he’s already going to be by the move
So bottom line is first person that has the room for him and can pick up tomorrow afternoon/evening will get it
If I don’t get a solid response ACC said they would take him and give me a couple of corals

Large bout 7-9 inches was looking him up and discovered that they go for 250-300 depending on size I was just about to make a post saying if anybody wants him they have to grab him Sunday late afternoon or evening as I don’t have enough room in my tank for him and I don’t want him to get stressed anymore then he’s already going to be by the move
So bottom line is first person that has the room for him and can pick up tomorrow afternoon/evening will get it
If I don’t get a solid response ACC said they would take him and give me a couple of corals
You deserve a few pieces broo!!! You work very hard for everyone in this community. Just post pictures after getting them

I would love to get that Blue Face into my 220 FOWLR but just can’t get to you this weekend. Plus Eric has a good point, you deserve some nice corals for that. Good luck with it!