• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Coming soon

Hey South Jersey members. There's gonna be a new aquarium store gonna open up in South Jersey. He's in the middle of setting up the store. He's finishing up plumbing now. Doing electrical stuff still. Hopefully he'll be up and running soon.

Its not Matt of ECA is it? I know after the fire he was looking to open a place in NJ. I would have thought that EHT or Hamilton Twp. would be a better location.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Pretty cool. Any idea on an estimated opening date jose?

A little update for us south jersey reefers. The store is coming along he should be opening within a week or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a few min away and looking forward to checking this spot out. I drive 1hr or more to find good reef shops and only have a work truck but no car.

Well my South Jersey reefers, the time has come , my friends store is having his Grand Opening this Friday. He has some nice stuff in there at great prices I do t know if I'm allowed to post the name of it so if you want the name pm me for the info of the store.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Looking forward to it. When do you think you're heading over there Jose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk