• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Controller looking to buy but which one

What are you looking to control exactly? I have the Apex with 2 energy bars, and the variable speed/dimming module. Also going to add the Wireless expansion module for my vortex. I happen to like it so far.

Really depends what you want to do. How many items you want to control. I have 2x8 outlets, 2x 4 outlet, a breakout box, variable control for my apex.

Love my Apex!!

well i just bought the wireless mp10 looking to run the lights off it i have 4 different plugs for the lights maybe the skimmer maybe a moonlight strip so what would i need to buy thank guys

if you want to control the mp10 then the wireless expansion, I haven't done that yet as I just leave mine set to the reef setting, with only 6 plugs, you should be fine with the controller, and a 8 socket energy bar. Don't forget about your heater. That still leaves you with 1 more plug. I still believe you get a temp probe, you may want to add a Ph probe.