• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Coral snow

Anyone know if some place locally sells coral snow? Not sure when we are getting the gb and I need it. I could order online but would rather get locally.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

if you're looknig for zeo specific I don't have an answer for you. but Allquatics just ordered some WM ultimate snow that should be in by friday.

At last I checked allquatics also has the brightwells snow as well. And I've seen it at hidden reef, brightwells if I remember correctly. I also wouldn't be surprised is Trop and AO also carry one brand or another.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Like Jgraz said, Hidden reef has had Zeo supplements in the past, but not sure of the availability now. I would give them a call.

At last I checked allquatics also has the brightwells snow as well. And I've seen it at hidden reef, brightwells if I remember correctly. I also wouldn't be surprised is Trop and AO also carry one brand or another.

Where is hidden reef? Do you know if the brightwell product works the same as zeo and Warner Marine, with that it helps with cyno?

Where is hidden reef? Do you know if the brightwell product works the same as zeo and Warner Marine, with that it helps with cyno?

I'm not sure if it works the same. As I understand it, the coral snow is only a carrier for the product that is mixed with it. But to be honest my knowledge is pretty basic on this subject.

I was at hidden reef looking for ecobak last week and was told the never carried it. They did, I know they did, but some of the people that work there are not the most knowledgeable. If you go or call try to get ahold of Jason, he's a good guy and seems to know what he is saying.

Also it's a long shot but if your heading out there you could also try fish factory up the road.

I'm not sure if it works the same. As I understand it, the coral snow is only a carrier for the product that is mixed with it. But to be honest my knowledge is pretty basic on this subject.

I was at hidden reef looking for ecobak last week and was told the never carried it. They did, I know they did, but some of the people that work there are not the most knowledgeable. If you go or call try to get ahold of Jason, he's a good guy and seems to know what he is saying.

Also it's a long shot but if your heading out there you could also try fish factory up the road.
^^ What Jgraz said. talk to Jason. I believe their Zeo products are located on the very bottom shelf where they have the seachem and aquavitro products. Last few times i have been there they have not restocked their zeo products.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
if you're looking for zeo specific I don't have an answer for you. but Allquatics just ordered some WM ultimate snow that should be in by friday.

I use Warner Marine Ultimate Snow and it works Great. Your skimmer will pull a lot of crap out by using it. I have found the best time is to use it about 10 min before lights go out.