• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Coralife LED Aqualight-S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free to anybody who wants it as long as you can pick up.
be0deebdbf5aec64dbf92e4bce27d88f.jpg

In perfect condition, only used since mid April. It had no problem growing some softies and even kept alive the monti that I had directly underneath it. Would be great for a large fuge light or for a shallow tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, not sure if I'd be able to use it on my set up. I'm trying to get into the hobby, and I'm starting with a 48-inch long frag tank, do you think this light could work for it? If so, I'd be interested.

thanks in advance.

wow, not sure if I'd be able to use it on my set up. I'm trying to get into the hobby, and I'm starting with a 48-inch long frag tank, do you think this light could work for it? If so, I'd be interested.

thanks in advance.

The light is 30-36". It is currently on hold for someone else but if he changes his mind or doesn't come within a reasonable amount of time I will move on to the next person

I'm still holding it for someone, will wait a few weeks and if he doesn't want it or anything I will move onto the next person

Status
Not open for further replies.