• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Coralife Skimmer Needs a good home (08053 or 19067)

malulu

NJRC Member
wow!! so nice of you!

i have a similar one, i think i will post the same later (after i took a picture of it) - for free!

keep up the good spirits!!

NJRC member rocks!!

malulu said:
i have a similar one, i think i will post the same later (after i took a picture of it) - for free!

That's exactly what I thought .... I will post after I get pictures done ....guess what...it has been sitting in the bucket for the past four months ;D it just never enough time

I just finished my 90g SPS tank and 30g sump however my skimmer (seaclone 150) just went ;( please let me know if the skimmer is available fs or ft or whatever

Thanks again

howze01

NJRC Member
I PM'd whitebear about it and she said I could have it but I was interested in it for a tank I am going to set up. It sounds as though you could use it more than me since your tank is already up and running. If you see this whitebear, you can give this to Exoticreef. I am sure something else will come along by the time I get my tank up and going.

No problem. It is still available. You are welcome to pick it up tonight if you wish.
I can meet you at the Aquarium Center in Clementon. I have to pick up a few snails and chaeto.

if it weren't so hot out - i'd suggest paying me the USPS cost for mailing and i'd send you a gallon of chaeto. or if you are around the edison area i'd just give it to you.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Exoticreef said:
Hey guys I just wanted to thank you for hooking me up, I have done frags of purple montipora if anyone is interested ?
It is great to see people hold up the tradition of the Don't Break The Chain thread.  To pick up free purple digi and frag it to pass on for free to multiple people even takes it to a new level.  You should open a new thread for these frags for members to take advantage of as well as not to derail the original purpose of this one. Thanks for keeping up with the spirit of the forum!