• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Coralife Super Skimmer 65

This thing is a lot more trouble then its worth. With all the adjustments, im about ready to dry it and bring it back to the store. I'm so sick of it by now. Im getting bubbles circulating on the top of the water and then TONS of micro bubbles in the water. Im about ready to just get one of those skimmers the others suggested, if I can find the right forum I posted in. But I am definitely looking to get rid of this skimmer. It really has screwed everything up.

I have the same skimmer and haven't had problems with it
you want the waterlevel just under the bottom of the cup , (you can see a line under it) with the valve by the pump, then adjust the air mixture to have bubbles to your desired skimming.
are you using it as a hang on?
make sure you use the box and you may need to cut the hose that is the output of skimmed water so it is 1/4-1/2 above the bottom filterpad in the box to eliminate the microbubbles

To late, Ive just had a spill all over the rug and I dried it all up and packed it back up like new and Im going to get my money back because it looks like I never used it.