• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Corals at Absolutely Fish

Absolutely Fish has a bunch of nice acros in stock, I was by there today. They have a bright red pistol shrimp that is about 1/4" long, about twice the size of a grain of rice. $39!

Thanks for the heads up. I try to get there a few times a year since I can get there in about 20 minutes from work. I know their whole sordid history of being over-priced and obnoxious sales people, but somehow they manage to get in a few things that aren't off-the-wall.

You can usually find some decent lps and leathers in in the $20 frag tank, It is next to the live rock.
It is 5 mins from work so I am in there a lot seeing whats new and getting RO.
I just started 6 months ago so I will let you know if anything jumps out but my experience is limited so I might miss some stuff.

Pat gave me a new product called Replenish today to try out. It is a trace element additive from a new company called Brightwell Aquatics. http://www.brightwellaquatics.com/br_base.html