• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Corals for sale !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
Hello fellow reefers looking to sell some corals from my frag tank frags starting at $ 30.

Pick up only in 07093

Feel free to message me if you see something you like or for a more details.

Cash or PayPal accepted

Always safe pick up with gloves and mask just so we are all safe.

D086E5C4-4E9D-4E06-B3FE-AC63413A4728.jpeg
Mushrooms range from 50 to 250
7A280596-3CC7-4D65-AD6B-042FE7F0B90D.jpeg
Blasto and chalices
F3A905F5-4EBC-4876-BCC7-E74AB049BE4F.jpeg
All my chubby lps
58913683-05B3-45C3-ACA2-91EC1C9E53C4.jpeg
Cloves two different kinds and the blasto garden
EF13E58C-8D90-40AD-AAD0-562493874F6A.jpeg
Fully incrusted frags start at 30
8196AA1A-628D-418F-98DA-9E14870E3DBC.jpeg
Two different kinds of gsp
041BD4E9-0D86-46EB-A931-02F89D1B0FFB.jpeg
Zoa are kinda scattered so but they start at 20 and up

Last edited:

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
Good morning
My tank is almost ready for corals.
As soon as it’s ready I will make the trip north.
Sounds good eventually I’ll make a better post with corals pictures of individual corals. Just been working crazy hours lately. It’s like Wholefoods is always busy. I don’t enough time to alway take pictures or even see the corals. Lol

Hey, I’m in Yonkers but should be that area possibly Wednesday or Friday this week. Loving those LPS (are those Purple Candy Canes?), Love the Zoa’s and is that a Blue Pulsing Xenia in the Mushroom pic?

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
Wow, I would love to have soome of these. I never dealt with corals and i am unsure what i can start with but i like zoa or gsp just would not have a clue how to care for them
Well, I would promote doing your research before making any purchases to prevent any unnecessary death. Tell us (the community) more about your tank so wan can help you navigate the in and out of the reef

Well, I would promote doing your research before making any purchases to prevent any unnecessary death. Tell us (the community) more about your tank so wan can help you navigate the in and out of the reef

I have a 90 gallon tank. Equipment wise I use coral life panel lighting that also includes the blue lighting however i am not sure on the specs of it. Not sure if this matters but i do use Corallife UV Sterilizer, Protein skimmer and of course that is in the sump where i also keep couple of live rocks for extra filtration. and i also use two propellers/wavemakers on each side of the tank. In terms of life stock i currently have 2 clowns, 1 purple tang, 1 azure damsel, 1 pocurpine puffer. Again i have basic knowlage on corals, i know there are different types and they ave different requiremants as well as that they are live organisms and would have to be acclimated before placed in the tank as well as specific water parameters would be required ( on that i think would be important is ph range and my falls in 8.0 with no buffer etc.) and perhaps spot feeding and specific foods required for them to thrive. I am not sure what other information you need from me but i will do my best to provide it.

Bandito Aquatics

NJRC Member
You have a solid grasp on what you shouldn’t Ben doing so my recommendation would be to start with something simple GPS, on a isolated rock. Maybe some softie if you want some ignorant that’s motion. See how that goes and further down the line an introduction of some lps. The slower the better to promote longevity, coloration and reduce stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.