• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

COVID 19 Trade Thread - Curbside Pickup Only

horseplay

NJRC Member
Figure start a trade thread and see if there is any interest. Ongoing pandemic, social distancing, taking a drive is a nice change. Post what you have and location. Nowhere else to go might as well get some cheap thrills. A small fee is ok too.

Corals for trade/free: zoas/polyps, 3 small anacropora colonies, jason fox jack-o-lantern, war favia
Looking for: odd ball stuff, gorgs, softies

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Hey joe, I would be interested in A piece of jack o lantern, and favia, what’s the Anacapora? Probably wouldn’t be able to get up there till next Saturday. Right now I don’t have much to trade.
have some zoanthids ( rastas 15 or 20 p) and red with blue mushrooms. Common stuff but it’s yours if you want some.

I have some utter chaos, a few no name zoas and Palys, wwc yellow tip, red planet, gsp, unknown blue acro, pink zippers and Hydnophora.

I have some utter chaos, a few no name zoas and Palys, wwc yellow tip, red planet, gsp, unknown blue acro, pink zippers and Hydnophora.
Does anybody have pink mushroom i have a large powerhead I could trade for it I also have a return pump a protein skimmer and some dragons breath that I could trade out or I would just buy it but I really want a pink mushroom

horseplay

NJRC Member
Hey joe, I would be interested in A piece of jack o lantern, and favia, what’s the Anacapora? Probably wouldn’t be able to get up there till next Saturday. Right now I don’t have much to trade.
have some zoanthids ( rastas 15 or 20 p) and red with blue mushrooms. Common stuff but it’s yours if you want some.
It looks like this
973C0911-32CC-42B9-B9AA-28FD69625D15.jpeg

horseplay

NJRC Member
Does anybody have pink mushroom i have a large powerhead I could trade for it I also have a return pump a protein skimmer and some dragons breath that I could trade out or I would just buy it but I really want a pink mushroom

I have Ironman and green/blue mushrooms.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Any of this is for free pick up. Pics on request.
I have:

A new Tom's aqualifter
2 mounts to put Kessils into an Aquatic Life hybrid fixture.
A large plastic critter cage that I was using as a aclimation box (and can drop in tank as well for QT)
2 medium size foam transport boxes
A small square tank (2.5g?)
Numerous small pumps
A generic media reactor, about 3-4" round and 12-14" tall
A chinese black box with no power cords
3 AI mounting brackets (for under hood)

And if coming to pick anything up, I have some nice zoas for further trade.

Brick 08724

Last edited:
I have:
A new Tom's aqualifter
A large plastic critter cage that I was using as a aclimation box (and can drop in tank as well for QT)
Numerous small pumps

Where are you located

I have:
A new Tom's aqualifter
Numerous small pumps

Brick 08724
Are the AI brackets the HMS brackets? I'm actually about to buy a few older ai sol super blues for a new tank but they do not come with the brackets

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Are the AI brackets the HMS brackets? I'm actually about to buy a few older ai sol super blues for a new tank but they do not come with the brackets
Brackets only

I can offer frags of this for curbside pickup if you can tell me what it is. Also have finger leather polyps and frags of pulsing Xenia. I am located in Howell.

Attachments

• 2D89E842-19DB-4022-B2B6-56030C4F2F11.jpeg
    2D89E842-19DB-4022-B2B6-56030C4F2F11.jpeg
    945.7 KB · Views: 8