• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

cramers caribbean critters

okay so I place an order on Friday the 28th and when I first tried to pay something went wrong and payment didn't go through, so I proceeded to reenter my order and second payment went threw. when I checked there site they still had two orders showing. tried to email them to make sure everything was okay with the second order which had been paid for, with no reply. so on Monday I tried to call there contact number with no answer left message, and have yet to get a return call. well now it gets even better when I checked there site on Tuesday it says that my orders have been deleted?????? so I send a second email and second voice message and still no response so wanted to see if anyone has ordered from them and or what my next step should be????

here is there link to there web site

http://www.ccritters.com/

I never heard of them. Call your CC company and forget them. Not worth the headache. Hope it works out!

grink

NJRC Member
Let us know how you make out. Was thinking of ordering from them as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ordered from the multiple times with group buys and once solo. Never had an issue. Always best to E-MAIL Dana first with your purchase list and get an accurate shipping price and inventory list. Most of the stuff is sourced from the florida waters. He sells BEAUTIFUL Atlantic Blue Tangs super cheap like ($14 bucks) for the juveniles. Most of the other vendors both online and nearby want 50 to 60 dollars for one.

okay sorry wasn't able to get pics baby was screaming the whole time I was acclimating. lol so everything was packed great, fish and inverts all looked really good.

okay sorry wasn't able to get pics baby was screaming the whole time I was acclimating. lol so everything was packed great, fish and inverts all looked really good.

Let the baby play with the fish while you acclimate. babies like wet squishy stuff :) I know.. my little guy would climb in my tank if he could. (Actually he did when it was full of fresh water...) he loved it.

Fragalot I'm request a GroupBuy permisson from the board gods if your down.. I have $138 towards the 250 needed to ship overnight priority free.

Was the blue 3 " also I recommend prazi pro them

My first shipment they wouldn't eat for a while despite looking healthy and energetic. I prazi them and within 3 days they we're ravenous to the point where I thought they were gonna pop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk