• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

CT Farmers Frag Show???

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I went 2 x lots of vendors. Lots of raffles. Btw my daughter won the grand prize.

erics210

NJRC Member
Dan did alright for himself in the raffles this year!

Only thing “I” didn’t like was…. They have a special promotion of “High Roller Raffle”. First 50 people to buy 100 raffle tickets get a special poker chip and are entered into 5 separate drawings for these awesome coral packs.

Seemed about half of the first 50 numbers who had won prizes were registered to vendors or people helping vendors.
I was 3rd in line, but they sell the packs randomly, so you can’t tell how many they pre sold to vendors. So if you were 50th in line and ran straight to the Raffle Room AS A BUYER, you would probably be shut out of that special raffle.

There were about 5 vendors that won about 30-40 of the 100 prizes.

Another guy commented that he doesn’t wanna hear vendors complain about poor show sales when they drive away with an extra $1000 in prizes.

Rueric

NJRC Member
We're going to make our best effort to make it up next year!!
Anyone have pics of their hauls?
Anyone see a HG torch? any idea on price?