• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

CUC

I need to purchase some snails and hermits this weekend my LFS sometimes brings in fish that are not so nice looking like ich and death you know then normal stuff that a not so good fish store has. Its all on one system.
Would snails and hermits bring that into my system? I might already now the answer to this but figure I check “yes”. If so does anyone have a good place to get a good healthy CUC?

Last edited:
Thanks guys
Just checked out reef cleaners seems like a good place to go and you get a lot for your money
Thanks again

Thanks guys
Just checked out reef cleaners seems like a good place to go and you get a lot for your money
Thanks again
Yeah Dan reef cleaners is definitely the way to go. Prepare yourself though as they sometimes count by the handful as opposed to one at a time. You will get many more then they say, especially with the Dwarf ceriths.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
I’ve also used RC, good stuff. The dwarfs can’t eat much, which is why you need the numbers. They do a good job.