• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Current Orbit Marine IC PRO LEDs

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
If anyone was wondering if these lights can grow SPS....well yes, yes they can. Probably not your first choice, but for an LPS/softie dominant tank with an occasional SPS they are a very good bang for your buck system. Unicorn Bang Acropora growing under these.

MVIMG_20190719_154431.jpg

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
A little rtn and not the best color. These lights will grow SPS, but if I were going with an SPS dominant tank I would definitely step up to something better. For softies and LPS they do great.

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
Price isn't really the issue for me. Could go get some AIs, Radions, Reef Breeders, etc...just haven't caught the colorful stick bug yet and prefer LPS. For those, these work fine. If I catch the bug I'll definitely upgrade though.

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
As a matter of fact, if anyone is interested in rehabilitating this little guy he is free to any club member. He was gifted to me and it will be a bit before I have the frag tank up and operational and in the meantime he isn't getting the love he needs. I hate to see anything suffer, even pretty sticks so just hit me up if you want him. I won't ship.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
It may be too late for em of its rtn'n. You can try and nip off the dead part to see if it can be saved.