• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Current Prime 1/3 HP "drop-in" chiller

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
I had this rebuilt and fan it for about 2 years. I changed to LEDs and now moved and the tank will be in the basement in the new house. No more need...
I'd say its in great shape but honestly there's not much to these things. It does what it's supposed to do. Comes with a dual stage Ranco controller. $275 OBO for both.

Pickup only - moorestown NJ

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
Not a great pic but should give the idea
begeresu.jpg

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I guess you are selling it in the wrong season, there is going to be like 10 wtb threads in the summer for a chiller

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
I know. I came across the old thread while I was watching all the news of the crazy low temps today so I thought if someone wants to buy it today as a one time only I'd drop it way down. I have an odd sense of humor according to my wife...

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
A couple people messaged me so I'll try to clear things up - I guess this was confusing. Sorry. Asking is back to $250. The price drop was a one day thing... If we get another day with wind chills at or below -10 I'll drop it again. Or a snow storm big enough for me to miss work. Otherwise $250 OBO. :)

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
If "they" ring my door bell in 10 minutes I'll make it worth their while. Tomorrow I'll do $175 again. Another storm predicted next week.

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
$150 snow day sale on the chiller. If the state's closed and I'm off again tomorrow it stays there. Back to $250 after the snow days are over. :)