• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Custom ring box made

I am trying to find somewhere to get an engagement ring box made.

On top of the box I would like to have engraved or burned or however a stencil of a picture from a card my girlfriend got me. I have a copy of the picture, but am not artistic enough to redraw it.

On the side of the box I would also like some text.

Can anyone point me in the direction of where to get this done?

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well, my first recommendation is, Don't do it! :eek:

But no one listens to me! :D

I've always been fascinated by laser engraved wood. You can get custom stuff done for a reasonable amount of change....in the 30 dollar range. Not sure about the picture....you can get a box where the photo is part of the box. Check out THIS site.

playing-card-box-roses.jpg

I am trying to find somewhere to get an engagement ring box made.

On top of the box I would like to have engraved or burned or however a stencil of a picture from a card my girlfriend got me. I have a copy of the picture, but am not artistic enough to redraw it.

On the side of the box I would also like some text.

Can anyone point me in the direction of where to get this done?

Herbie & I were just talking about a guy who's card he got that does laser engraving on anything, even jeans... hit up Herbie for info.