• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Dangerdave’s reef

DangerDave

NJRC Member
I had new Flower men’s arrive yesterday. Small and colorful. They seems to be acclimating well, we’ll see over the next couple weeks. It’s promising, as the original ones I brought in were less colorful on arrival and really improved. My expectation is these will also, which will be awesome.

Pics with and without the gel filter. I still can’t seem to get all the colors my eyes can see into my pics.

0A3ADC32-41FB-4DE0-AA72-F02D7B1AF0D8.jpeg 2AF629E1-67DB-4FE5-821C-A8360C31EC85.jpeg

jmags080307

SPS Grow Out Winner
I had new Flower men’s arrive yesterday. Small and colorful. They seems to be acclimating well, we’ll see over the next couple weeks. It’s promising, as the original ones I brought in were less colorful on arrival and really improved. My expectation is these will also, which will be awesome.

Pics with and without the gel filter. I still can’t seem to get all the colors my eyes can see into my pics.

View attachment 21357 View attachment 21358
Any sign of breeding at this point?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Not yet, but I only hung the moon lighting two weeks ago. From my reading, its thought that is the schedule they're on. I'll know in a couple months hopefully!