• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

DATE CHANGE ! ! ! Sept. Meeting-- Saturday Sept. 30th @ 1pm

malulu

NJRC Member
i see that Andy put me down as a Yes, is this mean RichT going to do a demo of acrylic workshop ?

Steve & NEWSALT (Mike),
want to carpool?  (if i end up going...)

thx
David

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I changed the subjects of the posts on page 2 to reflect the new date (they'd gotten stuck in time and reflected an earlier date for the meeting). Just thought I'd let you know so that you wouldn't wonder why I was editing posts like a madwoman (hush)! :D

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
malulu said:
is this mean RichT going to do a demo of acrylic workshop ?

Didn't you attend my meeting? I did a quick demo then. Without my tools (table saw/router table) I'm kinda lost. Lets see how things take shape.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Phyl said:
madwoman (hush)!
d'oh :p.....foiled by the hush.

I penciled in the new date......................................with a sharpie!!!! And I wrote it real big so nothing else will fit in the box.

Qwerty......looks like the smaller of the two GBTA may be in a better position to get at. Are you still interested?

momof6kids

NJRC Member
RichT said:
I penciled in the new date......................................with a sharpie!!!! And I wrote it real big so nothing else will fit in the box.
lol I did the same thing. ;D

Doug and I can make this date. This is great.

Anyone got any zoo frags or softies I don't have that they will be bringing?

malulu

NJRC Member
RichT,

last time, you said it may be not enough time to do a demo, and since you are not sure - so i did not go to your meeting, and i assumed the demo did not take place...  :-[  sorry, i missed it, so never mind, next time then...   

so, what is the topic for this coming meeting?
;D

I haven't been able to make it to any meetings lately, but this one is close and the date looks clear. Count me in solo.

For frags.. I have a bubble coral Id be willing to exchange and a toadstool.. I'll see what else I can frag or don't want anymore. I have a xenia frag, but I'm sure no one wants that, heh.

i'm still pretty sure Terry and i can make it. My daughter in law is due with our first grand child 10/2 hope she holds off till after the meeting ;D

i have some zoo frags. what do you already have and i'll let you know if mine are different. i may have some pics over in my gallery on RC if you want to ck there

C

concept3

For now, a definite maybe. Have to check with the better half and then the retail gods.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Bob,
I have brown w/brown skirts, tan w/brown skirts, brown w/orange center and green skirts, brown w/green center and brown skirts. Do you notice a pattern here? ::) I want anything that doesn't have any brown in it!! ;D

I have one that does not have any brown in it. But... Terry says we have a wedding that day. Its not on the calendar so looks like i'm out. I set the zoo aside for another time for you.
I haven't been able to make a meeting for months :mad:

i think i can make these meeting i have some zoos to trade for others zoos and some sps to and kenia trees that it needs to go ill try to get some pictures up matt i want your zoos

Ralph