• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

December Holiday Party

What a wonderful fancy restaurant to have the holiday party. Wow we got our money's worth. OPEN BAR!!!! WOW the food was awesome. I am sooooo full. Friendly to kids too. And LEFTOVERS!!! I never heard of a banquet/restaurant facility packing and sending the gourmet leftovers home with all of the people attending. WOW!!
So many people missed out on a great party. OH WELL, BETTER ODDS FOR ME IN THE RAFFLE. ;D
The members that attended were the best, every one of them is my favorite from the club. AND I finally got to meet Steve68's wife, Luz. A lovely, friendly and glorious woman. Hope to see her at the next meeting...hint hint Steve.
Thank all of you guys for putting this together. We should have it at this fine eatery every December.
Renee

Thanks for a great time. The Holiday party keeps getting better and better each year. It was good to see all the familiar die hard faces again and also meet a few new people. And coming home a winner in the raffles was nice for a change. Charissa had a great time and really liked the food. Especially dessert! There was so much food ;D An extra thanks to all of those that helped with Connor to let me enjoy the party. I hope to be able to bring my wife to next years event. It just doesn't seem fair that she's missed all of these parties due to work.

Dan

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We had a great time (as usual!)

It's always nice to see everyone, and it was great to bring Genevieve to her first meeting :D

Here are a few pictures from the day:

IMG_5055.jpg

IMG_5053.jpg

IMG_5052.jpg

IMG_5051.jpg

IMG_5050.jpg

IMG_5049.jpg

IMG_5048.jpg

IMG_5047.jpg

IMG_5046.jpg

IMG_5045.jpg

IMG_5044.jpg

IMG_5043.jpg

IMG_5042.jpg

IMG_5041.jpg

IMG_5040.jpg

IMG_5039.jpg

IMG_5038.jpg

IMG_5037.jpg

IMG_5035.jpg

IMG_5034.jpg

Thanks to everyone that put the holiday party togheter it was great , and as allways it was great seen everyone there ,good food and atmosphere thank you again , and happy holidays to everyone .

I didn't get to stay cause I had work but I did go to drop some things off to phyl, brian, and some others and the place looked amazing. I wish I would have taken off work.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Maggianos: The Menu
DSC_9937.jpg

Coctail hour buffet
DSC_9939.jpg

Some familiar faces
DSC_9890.jpg

A new face
DSC_9879.jpg

The boys solving life's problems, one leap at a time
DSC_9882.jpg

Care to guess who this pretty face belongs to? My how she's grown!
DSC_9901.jpg

Speaking of how they've grown!
DSC_9914.jpg

DSC_9895.jpg

The happy couples
DSC_9951.jpg

DSC_9952.jpg

DSC_9953.jpg

Photographer extraudinairre
DSC_9946.jpg

I bet you can't jump this high... I mean ... THIS high!
DSC_9934.jpg

Fashionably late (and better late than never)!
DSC_9928.jpg

DSC_9919.jpg

DSC_9921.jpg

DSC_9927.jpg

DSC_9906.jpg

DSC_9908.jpg

DSC_9913.jpg

Great Job everyone that set that up, you sure will not leave that place hungry ;D
My wife and I had a great time
Sorry I could not get around to see everyone ::)
Everyone have a HAPPY HOLIDAY

Jason

momof6kids

NJRC Member
What a great time!! Thanks to all who made this possible. Everything was really good, the food, the fellowship, the door prizes, the raffles. Let's have it here every year. Hint, hint. ;)

And thanks Dan for letting me play with Connor for awhile. He is a sweetheart. Give him a kiss from me.