• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Deep Blue 55g RR for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I finally got my new 75g set up complete so I am selling my 55g Deep Blue RR tank that I used to temporarily house my fish and corals in the basement while the new 75 was underway. Tank was only used for about 6 months and is in great condition. Just cleaned it today (I got about 95% of coralline off). Includes the overflow return and drain piping shown in the picture. Buyer will need to provide their own bulkheads (needs one 1" and one 3/4" bulkhead).

Price is $75 cash only and buyer will need to pick it up at my house in Hammonton, NJ. Also, you will need to bring a friend to lift it out of my basement (my back is not what it used to be).
For the same price, I will also throw in the rough stand and 20 gallon sump shown in the pictures if someone is interested in these also (sump is older, has no leaks, but needs a good cleaning).

Thanks for looking.
John

Attachments

• 55 g front.jpg
    55 g front.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 147
  • 55 g side.jpg
    55 g side.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 144
TTT

OK, resurrecting this post from a while ago and now that we're hopefully over the hump with the pandemic.
Is anyone interested?

Thanks,
John

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
awesome deal !!!!!!

TTT

OK, resurrecting this post (again) from a while ago and now that we're hopefully over the hump (again) with the pandemic.
Is anyone interested?

Thanks,
John

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Those DBs are great tanks. If I had the space I'd snag it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.