• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Delta Star DS8 Chiller, Vertex Alpha 300 skimmer, UV filter x 2, Temp Controller

Royal Vertex Alpha 300 Skimmer (missing one of the Red Dragon pumps, the included one works great) - $350 (That's less than you'd pay just for a Red Dragon 1500 pump by itself!)
Emperor Aquatics 025050 Smart HO UV Filter (x2 with manifold that connects both, needs bulbs, they retail for $568 EACH) - $50
Delta Star DS-8 Chiller - $500 (new they go for over $2,100 on MarineDepot!)
Aqualogic NEMA 4X - Included FREE with the DS-8

All items work, and are OBO. Willing to make a deal for the whole thing. Call or text A.J., 512-815-6109. Items are located in West Long Branch. Looking to move it all ASAP.

Attachments

• Aqua Logic Controller.jpg
    Aqua Logic Controller.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Chiller 2.jpg
    Chiller 2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Chiller.jpg
    Chiller.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Delta Star DS-8.jpg
    Delta Star DS-8.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Red Dragon.jpg
    Red Dragon.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 52
  • UV Manifold.jpg
    UV Manifold.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 47
  • UV Sterilizer.jpg
    UV Sterilizer.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Bubble King.jpg
    Bubble King.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
So these items were not on your system but were used on the store system.
No, they were installed and run on my boss’s system in his house which was “maintained” (and I use that term loosely) by a local store (for exhorbitant fees). Everything was working until I pulled it all and replaced everything with newer items controlled by an Apex.

If you can do the uv and vertex shipped in a box to me I'll
PayPal you the money I'm in pa and I don't have time to drive to jersey with my work schedule.

If you can do the uv and vertex shipped in a box to me I'll
PayPal you the money I'm in pa and I don't have time to drive to jersey with my work schedule.

I've gotten burned by PayPal a few times, so cash only. Having said that, where in PA are you? I might be able to meet you out there for cash.