• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

DIMMABLE LED FOR SALE ( Princeton NJ)

(Sorry to those of u who pm'd me on this last week something came up at home and I just haven't had time to jump on. I'm back now so here we go again.)

Hey guys I'm trying to clear out some stuff and the first thing on the list is an LED.... It's a 55x3 chinese fixture. It has a dimmer for blues and a dimmer for whites... I saw quite a few of these at the frag swap so if you noticed them it's the same thing. I was able to get good color and growth of it but I switched to a full spectrum setup. If blues and whites are turned all the way up its similar to about 14k in color. I only used it for 4 months so it's still fairly new. If your looking to upgrade to LED but ur on a tight budget this is a good start. Comes with the hanging kit as we'll. I'm asking $125

Check out the attached pic. The fans are a little dusty in the pic but they've since been cleaned. The light looks brand new.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 62