• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Disney trip

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Already booked, turns out there are many sitting around me in the office that also go almost every year so I'm getting help from all over. Told the kids last night, they lost their s***, lol, trying to plan out the parks on which day right now and which places to eat on which day.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Already booked, turns out there are many sitting around me in the office that also go almost every year so I'm getting help from all over. Told the kids last night, they lost their s***, lol, trying to plan out the parks on which day right now and which places to eat on which day.

You will get tons of advice and def have fun. I can tell you (mainly with kids) this might be beneficial for your family. When planning park visit don't go from ride/show/attraction/etc.. to another one across the park. Pick a path and follow the path around to each. You might have members of your party wanting to hit rides on the other side but when I went with my mom and brothers that what we did and by the end of each day we were no where near as tired as we were when hitting 6flags up (where we went side to side)

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
We went last year for a few days. We decided to take a look at the timeshares both to satisfy curiosity and get some of the free 'lightning passes' or whatever they call them. It took about an hour. They picked us up, gave us breakfast, did a small tour, saw some beautiful properties, and finished with ice cream and a ride back to the park. All tolled about 90 minutes, and we got something like 12 passes to get on any ride we'd like by walking directly up to the turnstyle. We went on about 8 rides so that 90 minutes probably saved us 6-7 hours of line time.