• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

DIY Doser Container

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Where does everyone get this from Amazon is out if the quarter inch. Picked up containers for dosing but only have flex air line tubing.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Home Depot....and what do you mean by rigid....like the tubing on our RO/DI units? Either way, HD has all different OD/ID plastic tubing. I buy the large roll because it's the same tubing on the sliding board on my pool.

Salted

NJRC Member
Where does everyone get this from Amazon is out if the quarter inch. Picked up containers for dosing but only have flex air line tubing.
Don't waste your money. Go to find yourself some drinking straws and run the flex line through them and done. Keeps them from curling perfectly.

Attachments

• 66E7FB56-90B6-4AFE-A8B7-9A1327BC2CAC.jpeg
    66E7FB56-90B6-4AFE-A8B7-9A1327BC2CAC.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Home Depot....and what do you mean by rigid....like the tubing on our RO/DI units? Either way, HD has all different OD/ID plastic tubing. I buy the large roll because it's the same tubing on the sliding board on my pool.
The ones used to dose alk, calc, etc.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
My dosing containers. Used stiff plastic straws and fed airline tubing through it. Set the doser to dose 1x daily for now. When confident it's working will space them out.

Attachments

• 20221204_155141.jpg
    20221204_155141.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Rigid tube is a pita atm.
That Pet whatever place on 88 near Mexico Lindo, Arrowhead, 7-11 etc usually has some.
Fact is I can use some myself. Whoever gets there first can report.