• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Don’t judge me

Well, you know I support you :chuncky:
So a little update on the way things are going,, today was my best day I’ve had in a week. I tried clamming today but was to windy, I took 3 big waves over the bow in a matter of minutes, boat got way to much water in it and I turned around before I sunk it (was a little nervous) got back safely and had opportunity to meet up with NANO (Freddy) at Petco in brick. Hooked him up with some red dragon bushes.
Anyway every day is better than the last I’m even thinking about not even finding new doctor and just manning up and deal with the pain. Like Rocky said,, it’s not how hard you hit,, it’s how hard you get hit and can keep pushing forward is what counts
Plus pain let’s you know your alive and I got my aquarium peeps support helping every day weather you know it or not
Much love peeps

Paul B

NJRC Member
Paulie sinking may be a good thing when your clamming because the water is shallow so you can then just walk around the bottom picking up clams with your toes like I do. :cool:

Glad your OK Brother